Successful, twelve-year- old company, a great career opportunity for the right bilingual / tri-lingual
person looking for a career in Property Management, Real Estate or Customer Service, we are the
company for you.
If you speak, read and write native level Japanese or Chinese, are energetic, friendly, self-
motivated, can work independently without supervision, a creative problem solver with good
people and computer skills we are looking for you!
Contact us by email for additional details and to set up an interview. We are a Tokyo registered
company, currently doing business in Tokyo and Kyoto.
- Bilingual or Trilingual and confident in translating English Japanese, and or Chinese;
- Very diligent, organized and responsible;
- Strong computer skills, prefer someone with office software experience (Word, Excel, Power
Point) and web based applications, such as Google Apps for Business, Internet skills (Apps,
Search, Website Updates, etc.), Task Management software, etc.;
- Efficient office work, such as organizing files, scanning documents, data entry, invoicing, email,
blind touch typing, etc.;
- Very polite, sociable, enjoy meeting and helping people;
- Flexible hours, work from our office and remotely (need an internet connection and a PC);
- Experience a plus but not required, we will train you, what's most important is the above!
- A Property and Asset Management Company with an expanding business;
- Focused on performance and results, flex-time, not work hours;
- A team of 7 to 10 people in the office, plus contractors and partners working remotely;
- International Company led by a foreign permanent resident of Japan;
- Average training period, about 1 ~ 3-months: ¥180,000~¥250,000, plus commissions and
bonues after training;
Initial salary after successful training: ¥250,000 month, plus commission and bonuses. There is
typically a two-month's salary bonus in a year's time or more. We provide financial incentives;
our intention is to offer a bigger bonus for contributions to our success.
Please send: Your resume in Japanese or Chinese and English with a cover letter.